Injuries to the Neck, Back and Spinal Cord, Common and Debilitating
Injuries to the neck and back can severely inhibit your mobility and ability to work and enjoy life. Not only are these types of injuries painful, but they are also costly and frequently result in significant personal and financial losses. If you suffered an injury to your neck, back, or spinal cord due to the negligent acts of a driver, property owner, or product manufacturer, we will fight to get the money you need to heal, recover and move forward with your life.
At Guerra Law Firm, P.C., we care about you and your physical and emotional well-being. When you come to us for help after an accident, personal injury lawyer Manuel Guerra will provide the answers, options, and advocacy you need during this difficult time.
Standing by You After a Serious Injury
The bones, muscles, ligaments, and tendons in your neck and back can break, tear and suffer permanent damage during a car accident or fall. These types of injuries may range from a relatively minor case of whiplash to a complete spinal cord injury. All injuries that affect the neck, back, and spine are painful and many require immediate and ongoing medical care. By taking legal action and holding negligent parties accountable, we can help you recover compensation related to your injuries and losses, including:
- Hospital bills — Doctor visits, diagnostic services, and surgeries
- Rehabilitative treatments — Physical therapy and related equipment
- Skilled nursing care — In-home or nursing home assistance and services
- Lost wages — Income lost related to time off of work or total disability
- Disability — Compensation to account for the loss of mobility, function, and independence