Dangerous and Defective Products Injure and Kill
You have rights as a consumer, including the right to an expectation of safety. This means that the manufacturers of all consumer products are obligated to ensure that their items are safe for use. When these companies fail and people suffer, we step in to help.
From our office in McAllen, Texas, we have successfully represented people throughout Texas when they have been injured by dangerous or defective products.
Taking on Major Manufacturers
Guerra Law Firm, P.C., has held the following companies responsible through product liability lawsuits after their failures caused Texans to suffer severe injuries:
- General Motors, in a defective airbag case stemming from a fatal crash in Hidalgo County. The case led to a government investigation into GM.
- A major motorcycle manufacturer in a case involving defective brakes
- A major appliance manufacturer, regarding a defective washing machine that caused electrical injuries
- Electrical and energy-related utilities and plant facilities
- A major electrical manufacturer
- A forklift manufacturer
- An industrial platform manufacturer
Do You Have a Case?
If you do have a case and you hire our firm, we will not charge you any lawyer’s fees unless we recover money damages for you. This means that there are no out-of-pocket fees.
Many people do not realize that they have a product liability claim or even that a dangerous product is to blame for their injuries. This is often the case with auto wrecks when people are unaware that defective auto parts led to their injuries.
If you are unsure whether you have a case, you can speak to personal injury attorney Manny Guerra for free. He can answer your questions and look into your case for no charge. If you have a case, our team will get to work to help you get compensation for:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Rehabilitative costs
- Services or accommodations you need to improve your quality of life
- Lost wages
- In the case of wrongful death, funeral expenses, lost source of income and more
Leaving No Stone Unturned
Manny Guerra is successful in product liability cases because he is diligent and tenacious. It is not easy to hold major companies accountable for their actions or to stand up to their armies of lawyers. But Manny Guerra does not give up when companies push him away or refuse to provide information. He continues to dig until he gets the information he needs to pursue justice for his clients, calling on the services of professional investigators and other experts to help prove his cases.