Immigration Attorney in McAllen & South Texas
Let Us Help You With Your Immigration Needs
Immigration law is very complex, and it is important that you have someone experienced to help you through the process. Making even the tiniest of mistakes can jeopardize your immigration status. You should leave something as important as this to the professionals.
Our founding lawyer, Manuel “Manny” Guerra, has practiced law for over 20 years, and he keeps up on evolving laws so that he can address his clients’ needs. He, along with his caring support staff, work hard to accomplish our clients’ immigration goals as quickly and as affordably as possible.
Immigration Processes That We Can Help With
- Adjustment of Status (AOS) Forms I-130 & I-485: Family-Based Petitions – Is your Spouse or 21 yr+ Child a US Citizen (USC) or Legal Permanent Resident (LPR)? GLF can help.
- Violence Against Women’s Act (VAWA) – If you are in the US and are a victim of physical, verbal, or psychological abuse from your US Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident partner, GLF can help you. We also do the divorce for you.
- Naturalizations/ Citizenships – Forms N-400 & N-600; Removal of Conditions for LPRs make your 3-year green card a 10-year green card.
- DACA – Although currently on hold, people who qualify and have not had DACA before can still submit their applications. If you already have DACA, we do renewals.
- Immigration Court – Bond, Credible Fear Interview Preparation, Stopping Deportations.
- If you were arrested for DWI or DUI or any other criminal act that threatens your immigration status, GLF can help and represent you in both cases, increasing your chances at a successful outcome.
- U-Visas – If you are a victim of any crime in the United States you may be able to qualify for legal status
Providing a Wide Variety of Immigration Legal Services
Guerra Law Firm, P.C., is here to make the immigration process as smooth as possible for you. Located in McAllen, Texas, we help people throughout Texas with their immigration needs, including:
- Family-sponsored petitions
- Naturalization and citizenship
- Permanent residency, “green cards”
- Work visas, including H-1B visas and M-1 occupational visas
- Deportation defense
- Criminal immigration representation, when criminal charges threaten your immigration process
- Immigration bonds
- Asylum/credible fear
- ICE — bonds
Whether you need help with a green card or deportation defense — or anything in between — get in touch with us as soon as possible so that we can make sure you won’t miss important deadlines. Call 956-618-2557.
Personal, Dedicated Service Focused on You
When you work with our team, you will not be just another case number at a big law office. We work with each of our clients personally, getting to know them and ensuring that we understand their goals. This way, we can present you with all of your options. Together, we can choose the best way forward.
Schedule a Free Consultation With Immigration Attorney Manny Guerra
To learn how we can help you with your immigration needs, call 956-618-2557 or send us an email to schedule a free consultation with Manny Guerra. Timing can be very important in immigration cases, so contact us today. Se habla español.