Deportation Lawyer in Three Rivers-
Deportation is the removal of a person from a foreign country. This removal means that the person would not be back in the U.S. again. At the same time, the U.S. government has to provide clear, persuasive, and unequivocal evidence that the person is eligible for deportation from the United States. At times there are solutions to deportation but it depends on every situation. There are different ways in which our team can build up a case to stop the deportation. Some options include gaining adjustment of status, asking for a waiver of inadmissibility and removability, asking for asylum, or withholding of removal. At the same time, the life of a deportee is in danger if they go back to their home country or if the kids of the deportee’s life are in danger, we can submit a waiver.
Who might qualify for a Deportation Waiver?
- Be physically present in the U.S. for 10 years or more.
- The person has shown “good moral character” for at least 10 years.
- No record of criminal charges.
- You have a US citizen or Lawful Permanent spouse, parent, and/or child under 21 who would suffer “exceptional and extremely unusual hardship” if you face deportation.
Green card holders have to prove 5 things in order to be granted cancellation of removal:
- A lawful permanent resident for at least 5 years.
- Continuously resided in the U.S. for at least 7 years.
- Have not been convicted of a felony.
- Have not been granted cancellation of removal or section 212(c) relief in the past.
- As a matter of discretion, the Judge should grant your case.
Deportation Attorney in Three Rivers-Contact the expert lawyers in Three Rivers to look at your deportation case. We will thoroughly look into your case and put together a solution for you and your family.